Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS' Global Entity Compliance & Governance team (ECG) team is looking for an experienced manager to help manage engagement portfolios and relationships with our clients and local EY networks. This is a great opportunity to join a global professional services firm to work with a variety of clients on exciting global projects.
Our ECG team, which is part of EY GDS’s Legal Managed Services, provides a technology enabled and innovative solution to support multinational clients manage the increasing regulatory and legislative demands they face in respect of their global governance, and fulfilling their statutory compliance and reporting requirements. The team specialises in coordinating the outsourced compliance work for some of EY’s largest clients in EMEIA and worldwide. The successful individual will be based in Warsaw as part of EY’s GDS Legal Managed Services division and will work closely with core central management teams in EMEA and act as a single point of contact between the client and the EY global network for all ECG services.
Your key responsibilities
- The successful applicant will work on key client accounts, where they will be involved in the management and coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements. They will act as one of the day-to-day client contacts as part of the engagement team.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to ensure all annual compliance obligations, client databases and billing is up to date and effectively managed.
- In addition, as the Global Engagement Manager you will be required to report upwards, providing regular management reporting and information. Helping driving key client accounts.
- In addition, the successful applicant will support the central management team with business development by working on key proposals, coordinating the preparation of documentation and fees, and participating in client oral presentations.
- In your role you would be responsible for day-to-day management, support and development of junior team members.
- Coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements, including project set-up, transition, health checks on-going delivery and event driven changes.
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external). You will also lead day-to-day meetings/calls (client facing and internal). Furthermore, you will manage engagement governance and EY Network.
- Liaising, coordinating and reporting to senior management would be your primary focus. The candidate will ensure all contracts/agreements are in place.
- As an Engagement Manager you will also review budgets and resourcing on a regular basis; profitability on a monthly basis and look at ways to improve where possible.
- You will identify opportunities for additional EY services, develop strategic solutions with the team to enhance service offerings, improve profitability and promote knowledge sharing across the Global ECG team (Americas, AsiaPac & EMEIA).
- Moreover, you would be involved in assisting with proposals including pricing, proposal materials, technology demonstrations and oral presentations. Liaising with other internal EY teams (e.g. EY Law, GCR etc.).
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and helping to identify and drive strategic initiatives to improve operational efficiency.
Skills and attributes for success
- Critical Thinking: analytical, creative, innovative
- Flexible & Dependable: adaptable, dynamic, competent
- Interpersonal Skills: respectful, relationship building, collaborative
- Problem Solving: Decision making, insightful, intuitive
- Motivated: dedication, energy, hardworking
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5 or more years of experience working on multi-jurisdictional projects
- Experience managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken (C1 or native)
- Good knowledge of Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Account management experience
- Project Management experience
- Good understanding of corporate governance
- Additional language skills
What we look for
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic engagement manager who is looking for the next step in their career in an exciting and dynamic global professional services firm.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more