Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team closely cooperates with EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC) and comprises dynamic individuals spread across 13 countries and more than 20 offices.
We have specialist tax and finance skill sets spanning the areas of Statutory Reporting, Service Management, Direct Tax Compliance & Reporting, Indirect Tax, Finance Operations, Funds Tax Management, and Payroll. We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements, centrally and locally, and delivering on their transformation agendas. We are a team which embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities and backgrounds. We believe this makes us perfectly suited to the global environment in which we work.
Our Statutory Reporting professionals are involved in preparation of required statutory financial statements or other financial information. Our Statutory Reporting teams combine a blend of central and country expertise to prepare globally consistent group to local GAAP bridging packs and to deliver a consistent and standardized financial statement preparation process
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Accounting Specialist to join the Statutory Reporting team to support our Global Clients in a multi country Statutory Compliance capacity with main focus on GAAP bridging between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP and support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinating the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients and reviewing the activities that are performed centrally and by EY local offices
- Reviewing of Group to Local GAAP bridge central deliverables and mapping of Trial balance accounts to Financial Statement captions you will be providing detailed insight in to group management.
- Adherence to the compliance calendar of client to ensure smooth finalization of books and statutory reporting
- Propose ideas to improve/automate processes and drive efficiencies
- Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports
- Coaching and developing the team of junior accountants
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good knowledge of Excel and other financial tools
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
- Ability to work independently
- Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills in Business English – written and spoken
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Master’s degree in Economics or Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in preparation or review of Financial Statements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in statutory reporting; proven experience in people management role
- Knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Understanding and experience working with various ERP reporting solutions
- Ability to work in a global international team and ease in building contacts and networking
- Ability to learn client specific processes quickly and manage processes independently
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive communication for commitment deadlines
- GAAP bridging experience is an asset
What we look for
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accounting Specialist within audit/accounting with a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS and/ or US-GAAP and experience working within a global environment.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more