Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Senior – This role is responsible for the end to end payroll processing for multiple clients including year-end
Opportunity to work in a multi country Corporate and global payroll processing process
Your key responsibilities
- Support payroll system set-up including data migration and transition
- Deliver payroll processing service including ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities (including payroll reconciliation, salary disbursement, overpayment recovery leave management and reporting) are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation
- Prepare complex payroll (and human resource information, if applicable) for data input and assist with checking/reviewing, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity
- Assist the client to meet its taxation, superannuation and other legislative and statutory obligations through processing and preparation of returns, related reports, forms and other documentation as requested
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee salaries are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained
- Coach, mentor, train and coordinate the activities of the staff
- The Senior Payroll Associate must work as part of the wider Payroll team and liaise with appropriate staff within the team
- Contribute to the application and monitoring of the Hub’s methodology framework, principles, and delegations
- Adhoc reporting and other duties as required
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate
- effectively with staff on all levels
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and resolve problems
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Previous experience in high volume full function payroll
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in English in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in payroll, and the use of a large ERP
- Experience in personnel and people management, including supervision and team building
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products – intermediate/advanced excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A payroll related diploma/certificate may be advantageous, but not necessary
- Prior experience in tax accounting and finance would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills
What we look for
Experienced professionals with proven capabilities in global payroll processing
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more