EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing global IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a large or more complex project, using advanced technical capabilities
- Taking accountability for the design, development, testing, operation, delivery and maintenance of a solution or infrastructure to satisfy user requirements
- Solving complex and escalated aspects of a project, performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process
- Providing advanced technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability and value from current solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies, showing technical leadership and identifying and implementing continuous improvement plans
- Providing a leadership role for the work group, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the project
- Driving adherence to the relevant processes, procedures, standards, technical design whilst supporting the definition, maintenance and implementation of technology standards
Skills and attributes for success
- Deep experience in modern Java frameworks (e.g. Spring, Spark, Flink) and tools supporting best software engineering practices (GIT, Azure DevOps),
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and debugging Azure-based solutions,
- Experience in building large scale, distributed software products with tools like AKS, Docker or ServiceFabric,
- Fluency in big data architectural styles including real-time and batch ingestion pipelines,
- Ability to successfully collaborate among a globally distributed team according to Scrum/SAFe/Kanban methodologies,
- Nice to have: knowledge of machine learning concepts and tools.
What working at EY offers
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more