Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
Assurance team provides services related to independent assessment of process and controls across various industries using a global audit methodology and deploying the latest, high-quality auditing tools and technologies.
In Assurance you will be a part of the Team performing independent validation of companies' accounts making sure they are correct. You will be Identifying potential audit issues or unusual relationships in financial statements with detailed analytical trend analysis. You will also be responsible for completing planning procedures, testing internal controls, verifying and testing financial statements and supporting documents, examining financial and accounting records.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist with the administration of audit, reporting and documentation
- Identify potential audit issues or unusual relationships based on data and analysis of financial statements
- Assist in applying accounting and auditing concepts during audit work and checking the accuracy of reports and documentation
- Document the execution of specific audit procedures, controls and processes
- Assist in creating audit and accounting client deliverables
- Assist in the collection of financial data from client, analyse & audit documentation for possible risks
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree with a basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts.
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience in basic accounting.
- Good German (at least B1) and very good English (at least B2) language skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more