Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
In our area of Financial Accounting Advisory Services, which specializes in the financial sector, you support our clients in matters of prudential law as well as accounting and organizational issues.
Within Assurance Service Line, Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) Team provides advisory services including:
- Establishment and (re-) organization of companies in the financial industry
- Support in optimizing the capital planning of our clients as well as the restructuring of portfolios, business areas and strategies
- Structuring and settlement of transactions from a regulatory point of view, e.g. B. in connection with company acquisitions, the transfer of risks and the design of various investment opportunities
- Counselling in connection with questions of the compliance organization, to the construction and expiration organizational preferences of the Institute for Money Laundering and Fraud Prevention as well as outsourcing management
- Support in the preparation of redevelopment and decommissioning plans
- Optimization of equity and risk assets
- Creation of assessments on questions about the eligibility of financial instruments as well as prudential individual and future issues
- Support in the implementation of European and international requirements in the regulatory field, eg advice in connection with issues of cross-border service traffic
- Support as part of supervisory year-end closing and special examinations
Your key responsibilities
- Advising our clients from the financial sector as well as support with annual financial statements and special audits with regard to all banking supervisory issues
- Optimization of solutions for capital planning as well as for the redesign of portfolios, business areas and strategies, also in connection with company start-ups or reorganizations
- Design of practical solutions in matters of regulatory reporting and risk management (Pillars 1 and 2 CRR)
- Development of various approaches in the areas of (WpHG) compliance/governance/money laundering and fraud prevention as well as outsourcing
- Responsibility for project progress and technical guidance of team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible, and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement new processes.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Higher Education within Economics, Finance or Law
- Previous experience working in Financial Sector (Big4, Banks, Insurance Companies) is a must
- At least three years of professional experience in as well as in-depth knowledge of regulatory issues such as reporting, risk management, compliance or money laundering prevention
- Very good communication skills English and at least B2 communication skills in German
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Interest in financial and supervisory law issues
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more