EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge and outstanding database, data analytics and programming skills.
Join our team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a Solutions Architect, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
- Designing the entire system based on the received requirements from business
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Selecting the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience as a chief architect on inception-to-delivery of J2EE / .Net/ Other Open Source projects
- Experience with deploying rich web client applications in a reliable and high-availability, clustered environment
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's and master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Technical Lead.
- 12+ Years of relevant industry experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- TOGAF Certified (Good to have) and Cloud Certifications (MS Azure)
- Expertise in the Unified Modelling Language (UML) for constructing, and documenting the artefacts of software systems
- Exemplary general IT knowledge (applications development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation, standards, best practices, security, hardware, networking, OS, DBMS, middleware, etc.)
What we look for
- Experience with interaction with legacy systems and phased application integration
- Good knowledge on Patterns and Practices (Clean Architecture, Hexagonal or any domain driven architectural patterns)
- Work cross-functionally with teams to build and share technology vision on an ongoing basis
- Experience in Azure DevOps, Agile/Scrum methodology
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more