If you have a strong cyber security expertise, first steps in IT advisor role and you are going to develop your career to more strategic / managerial roles in the future, the Senior Consultant role is a perfect position to start this journey.
You will have an opportunity to develop your technological expertise and gain experience from the big global organizations from UK, US or Germany.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern technologies and contact with the largest companies on the market.
We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations.
Our team is not a “regular army” but ”Navy SEALs” making real impact on our client’s IT.
Your key responsibilities
You will be working in a transaction projects and will be mostly responsible for consulting high-class solutions and successfully delivering IT projects in cyber security area for the global companies in Europe and US.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Knowledge on information security and cyber defence
- +6 years’ experience in IT project management or IT consulting role
- Well versed in information security regulations and law
- Knowledge of industry leading standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO and CIS
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Excellent written and verbal command of German and English (other European language will be a plus)
Ideally, if you also have
- University degree in field related to IT
- Cyber security certificates
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with US and UK)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more