EY Payroll Operate is part of the Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service offering of EY. Payroll Operate is on a transformational journey. The vision is for EY to become one of the top payroll operate outsourcing service providers globally. EY’s Global Delivery Services (GDS), the shared services arm of EY, is unique amongst the Big4 firms, operating as one global team across multiple countries.
For EY Payroll Operate to achieve its stated vision, the key to its success lies in adding a new, globally industrialized way of working, adopting a central delivery model through our GDS delivery centers. This transformation combined with our in-country compliance capabilities will drive a better client experience whilst creating margin expansion and enable the Payroll Operate growth gaining significant market share for EY in the industry.
The Payroll Specialist role in the hub for Payroll Operate will support the delivery of payroll operate in Sweden and could also support the broader NORDICS region. The role requires proven delivery capabilities of payroll gross to net calculations, manage reporting and compliance requirements for the country in a multi-country payroll delivery set up. Provide outstanding contribution/support to our country and engagement teams across all payroll operations, compliance and reporting activities.
Your key responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Swedish Country Payroll processing in an industrialized payroll delivery model.
- Assist the client engagements in meeting the taxation, social security and other legislative and statutory obligations through processing and preparation of payroll output reports, tax forms and other documentation as needed.
- Deliver payroll processing service including ensuring the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities (including payroll reconciliation, salary disbursement, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting) are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation
- Contribute to the application and monitoring of the Hub’s methodology framework, principles, and delegations
- Support payroll system set-up including data migration and transition
- Prepare complex payroll (and source to gross information, where applicable) for data input and assist with checking/reviewing, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity
- Provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee salaries are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained
- Coach, mentor, train and coordinate the activities of the staff
Skills and attributes for success
- Previous experience in high volume industralised payroll delivery model
- At least 3 to 5 years of Swedish Payroll experience, and good understanding of Payroll processing engines (Swedish engines like Hogia Lon, Lessor preferable)
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in English in a clear and concise manner.
- Swedish language expertise will be a big plus
- Experience in personnel and people management, including supervision and team building
- Proven ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and identify and resolve problems
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more