EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Resource will be part of the Global Tax IT Service Delivery Team.
The Tax IT Service Delivery team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems.
The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition, the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project.
In accordance with EY Solution delivery standards, Tax IT Service Delivery team makes use of the latest releases of technology from Microsoft amongst others. They are responsible for the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones.
- Design and implementation of functionality for new and existing applications
- Lead R&D for new libraries, components, technologies
- Rapid prototyping of new features and applications
- Bug fixing (no one is perfect)
- Effectively communicate within globally distributed Agile team
- Handle customers/business users technical queries
- Maintain high development standards and thrive for better quality
- Work comfortably in fast-pasted Agile environment (daily scrums, frequent demo for clients, planning meetings, grooming sessions and team buildings)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- 3+ years of hands-on working experience
- Degree in a technical field and equivalent work experience
- Proven experience developing a Web applications
- Experience working with Microsoft technology Web tack: C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API or ASP.NET Core (at least one)
- Experience with following technologies would be a nice to have: Angular, React
- Ability to learn and work easily with latest Web technology stack: Redux, Saga, Redis
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Experience using ALM/issue tracking solutions: TFS/VSTS or JIRA
- Responsive Web design experience - nice to have
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS and SCSS - nice to have
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more