Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- We are looking for a technical team lead to help us build a new product supporting EY financial audit processes.
- Your key responsibility will be leading technical Scrum team/POD and ensuring delivery of planned functionalities. You will also be working closely with product managers, BA, architect and product engineering lead in order to create technical roadmap, advice and influence technology choice.
- This role involves hand-on coding tasks as well as leading and coaching other team members.
- Ideally you are an experienced team leader, willing to join new project or you have a software development experience and willing to become a team leader.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading PI and sprint planning sessions from technical perspective
- Technical refinement, estimations and risk identification for the PI/sprint
- Maintenance of a technical roadmap for assigned product which includes requirements
- Ensure best practices are followed
- Delivery of assigned user stories as per acceptance criteria and review/support team members’ assignments
- Ensuring executed tasks meet quality and security requirements in alignment with EY policy
- Overlook devops and QA activities in the team, in particular ensures availability of environments
- Support recruitment process on technical side
- Escalation of blockers to the respective product leads
- Focus on end to end automation and orchestration, code quality, testing, testing automation, code review and CI/CD pipelines, re-usability and maintainability
Skills and attributes for success
- Software development experience with .NET/Azure
- Web development experience
- Systems design experience
Nice to have:
- Leadership experience as a team leader/technical lead
- Full stack development experience
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years applied experience
- Significant proven experience in either an internal or external software or platform engineering role, or similar along with some Project Management experience is desired
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing comprehensive technical advice and managing user requirements
- Significant relevant experience in building application using container-orchestration systems like Kubernetes, and container engines like Docker and in building real-time data pipelines and streaming apps using Kafka, and RabbitMQ message broker
- CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- 7+ years of software development/team leadership experience
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Analytical skills
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more