Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- The Data Modelers responsible for translating the enterprise business needs into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Provides expertise on data modeling tools, techniques and best practices and leads the design and implementation of the data architecture and data modeling solutions supporting enterprise information management, business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other business interests across relational, dimensional and NoSQL databases.
- Has solid knowledge of data architectures, data stewardship and data governance.
- Responsible for articulating modeling principles, visualize relationships between key business concepts and entities, create conceptual level data dictionaries, possess in-depth knowledge of Data warehousing, a top-notch data modeler designing data models that reduce data redundancy, streamlines data movements, and improves enterprise information management.
- The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively partnering with cross location business and technical teams.
Your key responsibilities
- Experience in Data Warehouse, Data Architecture, Design, Analysis, Modeling, Development, Testing, Implementation, Training and Documentation.
- Hands on experience in creating database schemas, SQL, PLSQL programming and End-to-End ETL validations.
- Experience with modeling tools for Data Transformation (ETL) and Power BI Reporting
- Experience in Snowflake schema methods, identifying the dimensions, measures, Hierarchy levels for Fact and Dimension tables.
- Strong in both Star schema and OLTP Schema
- Expertise in designing for late arriving data and factless facts
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Define and maintain accurate functional data definitions and taxonomies for entities and attributes.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
- Research latest data technologies and develop proof of concept.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exposure to Azure cloud components like Data Factory, Data Lake
- Contact center domain knowledge and business data models
- Analytical, flexible, team-oriented and have good interpersonal/communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 5-10 years applied experience
- Significant relevant experience in either an internal or external software or platform engineering role, or similar
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing comprehensive technical advice and managing user requirements
- Some project management experience in an engineering / development environment
- CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Azure Dev ops, etc.
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more