Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As a result of growth in the Legal Managed Services (LMS) business in Poland and to further support future growth aspirations, LMS is looking for a Senior Manager who comes with relevant experience of 15+ years in Contract Lifecycle Management (“CLM”). As part of this role, you will serve as a subject matter expert to assist and build the CLM framework and implement EY’s vision for technology strategy, innovation, and transformation in line with complex customer engagements.
This role will require extensive experience of CLM Solutions, Service Delivery Management, Business Planning and Management with a genuine interest of developing Business, People and Technology. With evolution of technology and AI, this role will be pivotal in scaling our contracting expertise, leading large scale technology transformation engagements that enables globally integrated, cost-efficient teams to deliver high, quality, and sophisticated legal work.
Your key responsibilities
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with extensive domain knowledge around redlining and negotiating sales or procurement contracts across a variety of contracting structures based on playbooks or other documents reflecting client’s contracting positions.
- Communicate and collaborate with client’s legal and business stakeholders to develop relationships and assist in mitigation of identified risks in the contract language being negotiated and ensure the commercial objectives are fulfilled within the stipulated timeframe.
- Lead multiple client engagements and help develop deep subject matter expertise of the team in the areas of CLM and further help build the career value that team gains from working with GDS LMS.
- Partner with key stakeholders to continuously evaluate and identify opportunities for optimizing contracting and delivery processes to ensure consistent delivery of a high level of client experience in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develop, implement, or change processes as necessary to allow GDS Sub Service Line to scale at an accelerated pace, while managing cost and providing exceptional client experience.
Building High Performing Teams:
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of these teams by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets.
- Foster a diverse and inclusive team environment by empowering teams - mobilize the strengths, trust, and collaboration of team members, so that they are focused on achieving the highest standards and results.
- Establish an inclusive, open, and safe environment where people are aligned around a shared purpose, feel free to be themselves and are valued for their differing identities, perspectives, and talents.
- Ensure consistency in the usage of CLM tools and all related business processes across EY LMS, drive innovation of CLM platforms to maximize value for the business and develop technology frameworks/solutions to meet future business requirements.
- Identify opportunities to adapt technology in the engagements/delivery organization and be responsible for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Collaborate and influence global stakeholders of large-scale legal technology transformation programs; develop and deploy innovative and industry leading technology solutions and facilitate build v/s buy conversations.
Operational Excellence & Quality:
- Maintain and grow margins by focusing on the drivers of financial performance, while managing multiple business needs, balancing operational imperatives with the long term LMS aspiration.
- Take responsibility for managing risk at the LMS level- maintain independence and objectivity, complying personally, with all applicable professional standards, EY policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively identify and mitigate potential issues/risks and deliver on evolving clients’ needs by acting as a trusted advisor.
- Engage in efficient and efficient resource allocation towards service delivery expectations of clients.
- Achieve improvements in Operations, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Customer experience and People metrics.
Winning in the Market:
- Develop and implement strategies predicated upon quality of services, new solutions, and analytics agenda to drive LMS growth in Europe region.
- Manage and grow GDS LMS services with high quality service experience across all engagements and interactions, by being connected, responsive and insightful internally and with the global practices.
- Achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key client/business decision-makers, educating them of LMS capabilities and their corresponding benefits.
- Drive the development of solutions and business development for new clients by contributing relevant insights based on contracting experience and exposure to both needs and best practices of multinational organizations.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise.
- Implement Quality Risk Management protocols and procedures and establish reporting structures to track compliance.
- Manage risk exposure through proactive identification and mitigation of key delivery risks to ensure the delivery of business goals.
- Have expertise in architecture and delivery of large-scale mission-critical projects spread across locations.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability.
Skills and attributes for success
- Self-starter and able to handle large multi-dimensional teams, projects, and priorities
- Knowledge of leading practices from the CLM industry including but not limited to benchmarking, peer company environments, industry-specific business, and technology functions.
- Proven experience in Legal technology selection and implementation, strategy and operating models, process optimization, and workflow dis-aggregation in contract, compliance, legal functions, and operations domain.
- Experience of leading diverse teams, managing client relationships, and/or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
- A growth mindset, ability to build trusted external and internal business relationships, research developing technology to provide thought leadership, develop operational processes and manage multiple engagements with complex and changing requirements.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
- Attorney with 15+ years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
- Strong subject matter expertise; deep knowledge of and experience with the review, redlining and negotiation of contracts especially technology related contracts on the procurement and sales side.
- In depth knowledge and expertise in operational aspects of managing legal technologies and solutions including benchmarking, product research and implementation, testing, and governance.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to lead cross functional teams in a global environment under tight deadline project delivery scenario.
- Problem solving, analytical, and some experience of project management skills are desirable.
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple engagements, with exception client management and people management experience.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies, and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more