Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Business Analysts will apply analytical knowledge areas and in-depth analysis of the business to uncover its true problems, understand its objectives, define the relevant requirements, business rules and identify design elements to support the application functions. Business Analysts have strong problem-solving skills and interact regularly with various professionals to generate value for the business. Business Analysts have several key touch points through the product lifecycle and will ensure that the solution will enable the business to achieve its objectives.
The selected candidate:
- Reviews evaluations of business models, processes and operations to develop a comprehensive understanding of business needs and requirements, and maintains an understanding of the technical implications of risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Translates sophisticated business requirements into technical requirements and specifications, supplying to system architectural design and development
- Builds links with business partners and SMEs to assemble, understand, document and analyze business requirements and supports the business to envision future state and what they need to change to support it
- Provides insights and recommendations from different data sources to help verify the solution / technology is meeting business requirements, identifying new projects and opportunities for additional services
Your key responsibilities
- Reviews materials and supports in meetings and workshops with business partners to understand and capture business / functional requirements, undertaking client assessments and forming relationships with business partner
- Forms relationships and collaborates with the wider team to understand business requirements and translates these into complex technical requirements
- Produces technical specifications to guide system architectural design and development and conducts quality assurance tasks to ensure completeness of requirements, peer reviewing the work of more junior members of the team
- Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and forms recommendations for system and technical components based on understanding of business requirements, reviewing and supporting with process modelling and improvement.
- Contributes to the design and review of test cases to ensure tests adequately meet the requirements and coordinates with infrastructure and operations teams to resolve system issues, contributing to moderately complex aspects of a project
- Provides insights on whether solutions and technologies being implemented are meeting business requirements
- Contributes to business case development and completes RFP responses, exploring and experimenting with new and existing data to tackle defined business problems
Skills and attributes for success
- Authoritative experience gathering and interpreting business requirements
- Experienced developing technical requirements and specifications, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing
- Professional understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Business Process Modelling and Notation
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, IT, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in consulting services with proven ability to creatively assist client with their business challenges
- Have domain knowledge of one or more industries or sectors, with broad knowledge of current as well as emerging technologies
- Have experience in Agile framework participating directly in Agile practices and producing common artifacts
- Understand product development and delivery framework especially Agile framework, DevOps practices and micro services
- Sound relevant experience in either an internal or external business analysis role and/or software / technical analysis role or similar, evidenced by adding business value through identifying, analysing and articulating problems and solutions
- Developed technical knowledge and experience in delivering IT solutions, providing technical advice and understanding user requirements
- Some partner management experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Have a sense of urgency, decisiveness, ability to work well under pressure
- Broad understanding of IT Services, including service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as interpersonal structure
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skill (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate ability to clearly articulate ideas and present strategies at all organization levels
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.