Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
About Program Mercury
Program Mercury is a large, multi-year, enterprise-wide process transformation that will replace more than 1,400 EY business systems and related processes with an integrated, SAP centric platform that will standardize and harmonize activities throughout the organization and significantly improve how EY manages its business. Program Mercury directly supports the efforts of a number of transformation initiatives across the Firm by streamlining the application portfolio, reducing operating costs and providing a platform to deliver services more efficiently.
About the Mercury Support Team (MST)
As an organization jointly owned by the business and IT, the MST is a centralized and global organization which will provide operational support for the delivered Mercury solution and manage and support the Mercury user community. The MST will play an integral role in governance of the Mercury solution and the global template from both a business and IT perspective and will evolve to work closely with the business in enabling the benefit and value to be realized from the investment in Program Mercury.
The candidate will be part of the Mercury Support Team (MST) as a Service Operations Manager which will have the responsibilities to ensure that services are delivered in line with agreed service level targets and to the appropriate level of quality. The candidate will be also at the forefront of critical issues and initiatives run within MST organization.
Your key responsibilities
- Establish an appropriate service level targets and monitor their fulfilment
- Ensure adherence of Mercury Teams to Core ITIL and Operations processes
- Identify improvement opportunities across the organisations process landscape, championing best practice
- Hold regular, formal and ad hoc reviews on performance of services in scope
- Coordinate, manage and organize meetings with large audience such as global service operations meetings which will include MST leadership
- Facilitate and support Mercury Support Teams on critical incidents during EMEA business hours
- Develop and maintain key relationships within MST working staff to ensure accurate and meaningful information is provided to executives on key issues
- Work closely with teams within and outside of MST as part of the end-to-end during service restoration
- Work across EY and a vendor ecosystem to ensure that incidents are assigned to and managed by the appropriate resolver group
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience working in a Global Enterprise IT organization
- Strong experience in Core ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change)
- Service Management experience in the application side (SAP preferred)
- SAP experience - project/program lifecycle with experience in managing SAP Operations/Delivery Team
- Experience in leading and coordinating conferences, incident bridges, tracking and requesting updates
- The ability to work and team effectively with IT experts and management personnel across geographies
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situation under pressure
- Proficient presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient and drive projects to completion
- Ability to comprehend strategic direction not just tactical
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people within and outside of IT to balance demands
To qualify for the role you must have
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Minimum of 8 years IT related experience working on Operations
- Experience working for IT organizations guided by ITIL best-practices as foundation
- Experience leading IT projects, initiatives and teams
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ITIL Certificate
- ServiceNow ITSM suite experience
- Process automation experience
- Six Sigma training/experience
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated to further progress their career. The candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership and a great sense of accountability to his area of scope to be effective.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.