Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Seeking an experienced “IAM-PAM” Engineer to join our globally dispersed remote workforce. The Identity and Access Management - Privilege Account Management Engineer is responsible for assisting in the development of password management integrations between our CyberArk platform and our enterprise applications. Along with our integrations, we have many “production ready” process and tasks to complete including documentation, monitoring and alerting implementation, and other related tasks to finalize the complete solution. In this role, you will work alongside our Identity Architecture team, internal customers, and existing engineering team to bring concepts through a development and engineering process all the way through production deployment readiness.
- Analyze application integration account patterns and perform configuration and implementation tasks in CyberArk
- Test and validate implementation with internal customers
- Implement monitoring and alerting configurations and process
- Document and prepare production ready transition items
- Stays current with relevant industry communities to maintain/develop formal and informal sources of information and incorporate industry best practices where applicable
- Experience integrating REST API solutions
- Demonstrated experience scripting environments like bash and or PowerShell in a DevOps context
- Intermediate knowledge of relation databases like SQL, MySql
- Experience with Splunk dashboards and splunk logs
- Proficient in server administration skills, both Windows and Linux
- Strong knowledge of Information Security concepts
- Knowledge of on-prem and cloud infrastructure technologies
- Strong work experience with at least one agile process: Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile…
- Strong experience working within a DevOps culture
5-7 years’ experience in technology engineering role with respect to design, implement and run. 3+ years’ experience in Information Security concepts, IAM tools and technologies
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Proven involvement in engineering technical solutions
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail
- Implement and administer CyberArk EPV / CorePAS product
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD concepts
- Working knowledge of authentication methods such as Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth, SAML
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience, python a plus
- Intermediate experience with integration data formats such as XML, JSON and CSV
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.