Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is currently recruiting a Project Analyst to join Aon's Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") department in Krakow, Poland.
The AMATS department is a combined practice of Risk & Insurance, People Solutions, Transaction Solutions and Cyber experts with a dedicated focus on M&A and transactional activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and strategic, corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Project Analyst:
You will be a part of the People Transaction Advisory Solutions team which focuses on the company’s benefits, pensions, wide HR matters, and compensation. The primary responsibility of the Project Analyst role will be to support the practice’s Project Managers with the preparation of Due Diligence reports and ongoing team initiatives such as our Portfolio approach to Health and Benefits for Private Equity firms.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing content for Due Diligence reports
- Mining of information from electronic data rooms
- Reviewing and analysing documentation and summarising findings in the pre-agreed report format
- Helping with project onboarding process according to compliance regulations
- Assisting in new business development and maintaining relationships with internal network/lines of business, clients and prospects
- Supporting project management engagement and liaising mainly with internal contacts (with some interaction with clients and other advisors)
- Helping coordinate internal Aon resources across various practices and geographies as part of working on a project
- Educated to University level
- Command of English language at B2 or higher, both oral and written essential
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment. KYC, research analysis, or Due Diligence experience preferred
- Analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven
- Aptitude for articulating (both verbally and in writing) technical or complicated issues in a concise manner
- Work time flexibility- M&A project often involve tight deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Some interest in business news and M&A activity would be an asset
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Smart working model allowing you to choose your workplace depending on your needs
- Possibility to work from abroad for a period of time
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues