Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Develop core software, translating low-level requirements to program code
- Invent new processes to achieve EY strategic business objectives that align to client’s customer experience
- Develop innovative and creative solutions based on the interpretation and analysis of the requirements that improve business performance and contribute to automation goals
Your key responsibilities
- Use consultative questioning, influence management and critical thinking skills to understand a current problem requiring a designed remediation, recommend viable solutions that will improve appropriate services or functionality in a manner that is both effective and creates value
- Ensure timely delivery of program code adhering to EY process standards throughout the product lifecycle to maximize the value of the product being created
- Participate in scrum calls providing updates on key deliverables
Skills and attributes for success
- Clear and precise knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack of .NET and SQL Server
- Hands-on programming knowledge of Microsoft C#.NET and SQL Server stored procedures
- Clear understanding of SOA, Web-API’s and JSON
- Understanding of at least one UI framework (viz. Angular, React/Node, etc.)
- Sound understanding of Model View Controller design pattern (MVC)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is compulsory
- Knowledge and/or exposure to Azure
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles
- Good understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Good English communication ability is a necessity – both verbal and written
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- Relevant development work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- MCSE, MCSD, RHCE will be good to have
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- Team player willing to collaborate within in a multi-cultural and diverse international team
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more