Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Supports—and when appropriate, leads—high-level discovery of merger/acquisition target companies globally. This includes headcount, technology (e.g., hardware, software, network, etc.), identification of possible data security concerns, potential new CT products and non-standard requirements in order to document current state and develop a high-level integration view and cost estimate for proper decision-making by the business.
- Represents EY Technology, providing technical guidance and expertise to the Transition Management team, and consultation on critical dependencies with other EY support functions (Talent, Risk, Independence, Data Protection, and Procurement)
- Maintains key business stakeholder relationships related to due diligence, acquisition pipeline, and asset/digital acquisitions; this includes EY Partners sponsoring the deal, as well as the target company’s CEO, COO and CIO.
- Works closely with the CT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture Leader on deep-tech assessments of target company technology to ensure proper diligence and recommendations.
- Works with AMO Lead and ET Acquisitions Delivery Office (ADO) to support activities related to the transition of people and technology, such as, provisioning of accounts, needed data migration, impact to the EY Service Desk, identifying non-standard, and documenting “as is” and “to be” facilities design and hosting.
- Works with cross functional teams in support of the EYT Acquisitions Management framework to ensure successful Day 1 readiness, and whereneeded, post integration, taking accountability for proper transitioning of work.
- Endorses the use of Blueprint Methodology and its proper application in Acquisitions projects
- As required, supports the facilitation and development of Acquisitions-related materials—such as, Discovery enablers, Acquisitions PM monthly forum and newsletter
- All other duties, as assigned, by the CT Acquisitions Program Manager and / or Acquisitions Management Office Leader
Your key responsibilities
- Ability to work independently, prioritizing personal and team workloads to best meet objectives
- Strong analytical, logical and organized approach to problem resolution
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and ability to clearly articulate problems and proposed solutions
- Excellent critical thinking and decision making skills
- Willingness to learn and quick to adapt to changing requirements
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven delivery experience in global and complex IT projects
- Ability to build good relationships within own team and cross-functionally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work and team effectively with key business stakeholders at all levels and across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people within and outside of IT to balance demands
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Ability to understand cultural differences
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language (written and verbal) skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification with 10-15 years in a corporate IT environment
- PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Experience working in Software product development projects using traditional as well as Agile methodologies
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working with ADO
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more