Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This role provides general level 1/ level 2 support for Canvas Client Portal. The role will handle support queries through multiple channels such as phone, email and livechat. The generalist role will report to a Supervising associate. Canvas Client Portal support personnel will be required to gain a broad knowledge of Canvas and should also be able to identify when a query needs to be escalated to the next level.
Your key responsibilities
- Deal with all Level 1 queries for Canvas Client Portal within SLA, using Phones, Email and livechat
- Escalate level 2 issues to the next level with all relevant documentation and troubleshooting.
- Proactively identify ways to improve the operational support model and work with the lead to implement these.
- Thorough understanding of the My EY admin portal and different logs that are captured
- Ability to document technical issues thoroughly via ServiceNow
- Allocate accurate impact/ urgency on tickets
- Identify outage situations and highlight to leads/ stakeholders as needed
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to professionally communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German language. Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Eye for detail and ability to apply knowledge gained when dealing with issues and communicating status clearly to the end user - not just scripted response
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Basic technical knowledge of internet and related systems
- Basic understanding of ticket documentation would be preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The agent will need to work either from 9 AM – 5 PM or 10 AM – 7 PM shift
- The selected candidate will be required to work on public holidays based on staffing. They will be compensated as per company/ labour guidelines
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more