Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) – EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
As a Security Consultant Lead within EY’s internal Global Information Security team, the individual will be a trusted security advisor to the Client Technology Platforms Delivery organization within IT Services. The Client Technology Platforms delivery organization is responsible for end-to-end delivery of technology programs and projects supporting EY’s Client Techmology service lines including delivery of a global managed services platform, big data and analytics solutions as well as individual line of business solutions and services. This role will directly engage in managing a team of security consultants with delivery on programs and projects, defining security architectures, providing security guidance, identifying and prioritizing security-related requirements, promoting secure-by-default designs and facilitating delivery of information security services throughout the system development life cycle (SDLC). The role will also direct consultants in developing appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security vulnerabilities to translate these vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for communication to business stake holders.
Your key responsibilities
Lead a team that focuses on the following responsibilities:
- Define security architectures and provide pragmatic security guidance that balance business benefit and risks.
- Engage IT project teams throughout the SDLC to identify and prioritize applicable security controls and provide guidance on how to implement these controls
- Perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance the Information Security risk assessment methodology
- Define security configuration standards for platforms and technologies
- Develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options to address security risks identified during security review or audit
- Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stake-holders
- Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in responsible technologies and have deep technical understanding of responsible portfolios
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strategic skills to assist with the development of a long-term vision for the firms risk management security framework & approach
- Ability to appropriately balance firm security needs with business impact & benefit
- Ability to facilitate compromise to incrementally advance security strategy and objectives
- An overall understanding of the business objectives of EY with an ability to build relationships across EY IT
- Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding & compliance to security policies
- Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromise
- High degree of tolerance for ambiguity
- Five or more years Working experience with the architecture, design and engineering of web-based multi-tier information systems or network infrastructures
- Experience with security architecture, design and assessment of messaging, ERP, CRM and or data analytics solutions
- Experience conducting risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, vendor and third party risk assessments and recommending risk remediation strategies
- Experience working with common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
To qualify for the role you must have
- Five or more years of experience in the management of a significant Information Security risk management function
- 8 or more years of experience in an Information Security or Information Technology discipline
- Experience in managing the communication of security findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exceptional judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Strong English language skills are required
Candidates are preferred to hold or be actively pursuing related professional certifications within the GIAC family of certifications or CISSP, CISM or CISA
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more