Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Channel shift is all about balancing strategies between the Audit and Non-Audit portfolio in all industry sectors and regions to nurture sustainable growth for all Service Lines in the EY region Europe West.
The Business services support is responsible for delivering and managing designated business intelligence projects relating to Channel Shift and thus supporting the Channel Shift Project Management Office.
Your key responsibilities
- Support in regular and ad-hoc preparation and follow-up of leadership and strategy meetings
- Coordination and monitoring of pending matters and follow-up tasks
- Monitoring of annual financial reports and annual general meetings
- Research of financial and strategic information
- Updating and maintenance of databases for leadership analysis
- Investigation and processing of strategic information
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good analytical and communication skills (English)
- Advanced MS Office skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Project Management skills
- Experienced in public/financial research
To qualify for the role, you must be
- Proactive/ high sense of ownership
- Reliable and a Teamplayer
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more