Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to run complex cyber security analysis and develop solutions, playing essential role in delivering client success across EMEA.
This is an opportunity for a candidate who enjoys performing complex technical work and data analysis and has a strong understanding of cyber security. The role will support and operate proprietary software tools used by our Cyber Solutions and Aon M&A and Transactions Solutions (AMATS) teams.
The primary responsibility of the Cyber Security Analyst will be acting as a technical specialist for Aon Cyber software tools, running them to generate analysis, adding cyber insights and generating client-facing reports. On a regular basis this role will require cooperation with other Aon Cyber / M&A teams and clients to deliver projects on time and may evolve with time.
- Supporting Cyber client assessments and portfolio work using the Aon software tools including the end-to-end operation, analysis and report generation
- Operating proprietary software tools, generating cyber analysis
- Commenting on Cyber analysis outcomes and presenting them in various ways and formats
- Producing and validating manual technical analysis as input into the software tools
- Providing feedback on tools usage and improvements
- Working on new software enhancements and developments to expand Aon abilities to provide Cyber solutions to clients
- Cooperating with other Aon teams, stakeholders and clients to meet agreed deadlines
- Owning project deliverables and supporting processes where needed
- Supporting broader Cyber Solution / M&A initiatives which will include elements of project management scope, with planning, reporting and time management across multiple Aon EMEA resources to meet client timelines
- Actively participating in training of new joiners and other team members
- Being flexible in supporting other team members as need arises (often on short notice, complex assignments).
- A desire to operate within Cyber industry with good knowledge of the key risks and opportunities
- English level – C1 with excellent written skills (English)
- Flexible working schedule; Cyber/M&A project often involve tight timelines
- Ability to explain complex technical matters to less-technical stakeholders, use lay man language
- Ability to help manage multiple projects and multiple engagements simultaneously
- IT technical knowledge of operating a client-server-database system, including ability to operate at command line interface (CLI) level such as Windows or Linux OS
- A comprehensive knowledge and ability to operate and develop SQL queries an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications including at macro-programming level
- Ability to present findings in a structured format required
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferable knowledge of cloud-hosted environments such as Amazon AWS
- Some experience working in an office environment preferred
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues