Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
This opportunity is for a SAP SD Functional consultant based out of Wroclaw of Warsaw, Poland in our CT SAP Domain team. CT SAP Domain has the responsibility for building and owning our SAP technology products end-to-end. You will guide the key SAP Domain products for the chosen functional areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your knowledge & experience by having opportunity to work with newest technologies and solutions offered by SAP. You’ll be part of global organization in EY and participate in various product development or industry solutions projects, choosing the most suitable business solutions for Sales and Logistics.
Your key responsibilities
- You are responsible to provide leadership, functional knowledge and configuration skills to build EY Proprietary applications on top of SAP products
- Responsible to deliver in a hybrid systems environment – primarily SAP On-Prem products, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Cloud products
- Responsible to deliver in the Agile process as part of a stable team
- You are also expected to engage with partners and service providers to clarify any open operational or technical questions, reporting to the EY CT SAP Domain product management function.
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly updating yourself about new offerings from SAP as well as market conditions
- A winning personality and the ability to become a trusted advisor to the stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5+ years of experience in Sales & Distribution (SD) and Customer Service (CS)
- 1+ E2E Implementation, Rollout, Upgrade and Support Projects in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA experience is required
- Domestic Sales, Export Sales, Third Party Sales, Intercompany Sales, Subscription Sales, Project Sales, Consignment Sales and Credit Management
- Experience in both MTS and MTO Scenarios.
- Sound experience in SD-CS integration, SD-PP integration, SD-MM integration, SD-EWM integration, SD-TM integration, SD-CI/FICA and SD-FI integration.
- Strong experience in Pricing Procedure, Copy Controls, Batch Management, Tax determination, aATP (advanced Available to Promise) and EDI-Idoc.
- Experience in requirements gathering, User Story creation and grooming, blueprint preparation, system configuration, testing, cutover, Go-live and operations
- Education: Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics Engineer preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
- Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
- Education in business management will be helpful
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more