As an Workforce Management Specialist, you will be part of an industry leading, high performing team of workforce management professionals providing exceptional client service to our stakeholders and helping our employees gain differential experiences that are aligned to their career aspirations.
We provide learning and growth opportunities to build your ability to analyze, innovate, think and act globally. You’ll be part of an organization that is focused on optimization, is solution oriented, innovates and provides best in class services to the client serving teams.
EY Global Delivery Services (EY GDS) is a dynamic and global service delivery network of over 50,000 professionals working across borders, to provide innovative and strategic business solutions to EY member firms and EY clients globally. Experience Management plays a vital role in the firm’s Next Wave strategy and it’s purpose of building a better working world.
We offer a great place to work for every person joining EY. At GDS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a truly global environment. You will learn and gain experiences from industry leading WFM professionals and a path breaking leadership team.
We invest in your learning and development. We’ll help you develop the technical and soft skills you need. We support your professional development with a combination of learning, networking, experiences, and coaching. As part of a 300+ member team, supporting 4 unique Service Lines, you will always have opportunities to showcase your skills and contribute to the firm’s strategic initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
As an Experience Management Associate, you will be responsible for managing staffing demands, monitor the demand intake channels, review demand projections, schedule individuals on projects, optimize employee utilization and bench management.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Calculate staff requirements based on demand projections.
- Create staff schedules to maximize service and minimize cost.
- Timely update of resource schedules on the schedule management tool (Retain).
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability/future project demands.
- Minimize open, unfulfilled demand.
- Mailbox management.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective resource deployment.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
Skills and attributes for success
Graduates with 0-1 year of relevant workforce management experience. Non-resource management professionals with 1 year of general work experience in any field of work, that display required skillset competencies can also be hired as Associate in resource management team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience on workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling.
What we look for
We are looking for go-getters with a solution oriented and analytical mindset. Someone who is passionate about numbers and has the willingness to learn. The successful candidate will be one who combines computer skills and mathematical ability with a working knowledge of the business and the negotiation skills of a salesman.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more