Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support over 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and world-class technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to build an outstanding customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Delivering Wide Area Network product and associates services to over 700 locations in EY, WAN Services provides seamless and reliable connectivity to EY Partners and Staff as well as enabling Vendor and Client connectivity. WAN Services deliver a Software Defined, application focused network utilising Internet services as the primary transport.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with a networking infrastructure background to assist in the delivery of key WAN products across the EY enterprise, working with the Global WAN Leader and other executive stakeholders to perform this function.
Your key responsibilities
As a Product Manager within WAN Services you will have the responsibility for the end to end life cycle of a WAN Product, working with the Global WAN Leader to deliver and integrate these technologies across the EY enterprise.
You will be involved in all aspects of product management including: Planning, Innovation, working with both Engineering & Operational Support, Financial Management, Security and Compliance, Vendor and Stakeholder Management, Marketing and Adoption.
Skills and attributes for success
- Technology infrastructure skills including traditional and software-defined networking areas covering WAN routing and IPSEC technologies in depth
- Automation and management as applied to infrastructure systems
- Ability to create effective plans and roadmaps
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Leadership skills and cultural awareness
- Commercially aware with solid financial management skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Communication and networking
- Stakeholder and vendor management
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Information Technology and Business or equivalent
- Experience working with telecommunication vendors to deliver hardware, software and connectivity services within an enterprise
- Approximately 10 years of experience in a comparable role
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 and Azure environments
- A solid understanding of the Telecommunication Carrier market globally
- Demonstrable experience working in a global enterprise
What we look for
We’re looking for a passionate, committed, and curious individual with global enterprise experience in Software Defined Networking, a strong drive to automate and provide continuous improvement across WAN Products and Services. You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines, rapid change and across a global scope.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more