If you have a strong IT expertise and would like to focus on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, IT Manager role is a perfect position for you.
The Software Strategy team (SSG) serving private equity investors and their portfolio companies from diligence through strategy and execution. SSG provides investment and acquisition guidance (including commercial, product, and technology diligence), strategy/value creation and transaction advisory services to companies and investors in the software economy.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern technologies and contact with the largest companies on the market.
You will have an opportunity to develop your technological expertise and gain experience from the big global organizations from UK, US or Germany.
We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations.
Our team is not a “regular army” but ”Navy SEALs” making real impact on our client’s IT.
Your key responsibilities
SSG team members conduct primary and secondary research, synthesize and analyze data, build and test hypotheses, and deliver strategic advice to our clients to help them make informed decisions. We have developed the models, benchmarks and methods designed for the software economy.
As part of the Software Strategy Group, you will build bridges between technology and business models in order to create transparency in transaction situations and strategy projects. They examine all types of software, but also interview CTO’s, developers and various IT specialists and discuss the results with investors.
- Automated and manual analyses of source code, software architectures, software system landscapes and mobile applications
- Examination of software development processes, software deployment in both on-premise and cloud environments and the tools used for this
- Assessment of the software and especially its functionalities with regard to the company’s business model
- Advising clients on transformative issues, e.g. refactoring software or converting software development processes
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least 10 years of professional experience in one of the following areas: software development (at a corporate level or start-up), digital transformation, analytics or modelling
- Completed degree as a computer scientist or industrial engineer, ideally with a focus on software development and the cloud
- Mastery of one or more programming languages (C #, Python, Java, etc.), ideally experience with microservice-oriented architecture in multi-cloud environments
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (other European language will be a plus)
Ideally, if you also have
- University degree in field related to IT
- Merger & Acquisition transaction’s experience
- MBA degree
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with US and UK)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more