Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Due to the growth of Administration and Workplace Services service function, we are looking for Executive Assistant with German to support our EY client.
Joining EY GDS Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being right at the heart of that challenge, we have interesting opportunities for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for German speaking candidates who would like to perform various administrative tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams.
Your key responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for execution of following administrative duties and providing support to GSA TAX leadership group in regards to FKB (Fristenkontrollbuch) process:
- Registration and deregistration of deadlines in connection with the client data management system
- Monitoring of deadlines
- Communication with Engagement Teams
- Continuous contact and cooperation with onshore FKB employees
- Looking for places for improvement/automation possibilities within the process
- Close collaboration with colleagues in Germany and Poland
- Various administrative and ad-hoc task
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced German both speaking and writing is a must (B2 level)
- Advanced English both speaking and writing (B2)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional experience in administrative support will be an additional asset
- Customer orientation
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to work in the team
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ownership skills, sense of duty
- Understanding and compliance with deadlines and priorities
- Analytical and research skills; numerical comprehension
- Developed technical skills; affinity to different IT tools
- Willingness to engage in continuing education
What we look for
We are interested in hiring a team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other team members in Poland and Germany in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism in day-to-day contact with the stakeholders.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more