Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join D&A team within EY GDS Consulting:
Data Visualization specialist utilize various tools to provide a holistic view of key business areas. The presentation of data is graphical in nature, using charts, gauges and plots. Reports and analytical tools that Data Visualization specialist develop require creating complex queries with multiple joins and aggregations as well as data pre-processing.
- Hands-on experience with wide array of database and warehouse systems (MS SQL, Postgres, Oracle)
- Design and data modeling skills
- Knowledge of modern data integration tools such as Azure DataFactory, Informatica, Talend
- Ability to present data in a visual manner utilizing BI Tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, SAP Business Objects
- Experience in writing complex SQL (T-SQL/PL/SQL) code.
Big Data Engineers, Architects
Big data specialists help to tame data at scale with a wide range of technologies. They understand distributed processing, "leaky" abstractions, and can develop complex jobs, integrate and troubleshoot all other needed components.
- Experience with distributed data processing software (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, MPP) along with data processing algorithms (MapReduce)
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages Python (PySpark), R, Scala, Java, SQL
- Experience in data mining, info retrieval and machine learning concepts.
- Ability to orchestrate, monitor and troubleshoot distributed pipelines.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with a wide variety of data sources and sinks (RDBMs, NoSQL, timeseries, APIs, data lakes, DWH, message queues/service buses)
Data Scientists, Data Governance
AI/ML specialist are interdisciplinary professionals that combine both computer science, maths/statistics and domain knowledge.
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages Python (PySpark), R, SQL and familiarized with common frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch Scikit-Learn.
- Ability to implement state-of-the-art models and understand a coherent end-to-end approach for testing and delivery.
- Proficiency in swift implementation of existing best practices while maintaining good software design.
- Knowledge of modern AI platforms (SageMaker, AzureML, MLFlow, Kubeflow)ate processes or monetize underlying data.
Cloud Data Engineers, Architects
Data architects design, deploy and manage the company's data architecture. They focus and ensure that every "data consumer" has proper access to data at the right time and place. They understand the end-to-end data lifecycle process from "creation" to "serving" and "monetization"
- Comprehensive understanding of technologies from traditional (RDBMs) to modern distributed systems
- Ability to choose the right tool for the right job and familiarity with vast landscape (data warehouse, big data, modern cluster managers and cloud technologies).
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams ranging from data engineers, data scientists and visualization experts
- Knowledge of a secure data management and governance techniques.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more