Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Front-End Developer with React or Angular on our team you will delight many of our customers around the world by building fast and the best software. You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries.
Your key responsibilities
Mainly developing new applications for internal and external clients together with adding new functionalities and features into existing projects – barely non maintenance. In our projects we are using only cutting edge technologies like React and cloud technologies like Azure from Microsoft.
Skills and attributes for success
- +3 years of experience for Senior position in front-end development
- +1 year of experience for Mid position in front-end development
- Very good knowledge about React or Angular
- Very good communication skills (speaking and writing) in English (min. B2)
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Redux, RxJS knowledge
- Hands-on knowledge in Sass & CSS Frameworks(f.e. Bootstrap)
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD
- Knowledge of Clean Code
- Rest API knowledge
- Experience working in agile methodologies
- Experience building responsive UIs on the web that are robust, scalable and maintainable
- Very good English (min. B2)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Node.js
- Knowledge about Accessibility
- Willingness to travel to the customers locations on need basis
What we look for
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our international projects on the new track! If you are excited by the pace that the web continues to evolve. If you seek new methods and tools to make website faster and better, then you perfectly fit our team.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more