Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join Digital and Emerging Technologies team within EY GDS Consulting.
Java or .NET Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer is responsible for the design, programming (coding), and management of the applications created using Java or .NET frameworks
- Any experience in Java or C#
- SOAP/REST, Clean code, Unit Testing, SQL, Git
Experience Design, Visual Design, Frontend UI Developers, Product Designer
- UX Design experience or React or Angular experience.
- Preferred skills: React, Docker, Cloud experience, wireframes, Unit Testing (Jest, Enzyme), CI/CD, Node.JS, React Native, Mobile development
DevOps Architect, Engineer, Developer
- At least 1 year of experience as a DevOps
- Experience with at least one of the public Clouds: Azure (Microsoft), AWS (Amazon), GCP (Google) as Architect or Developer
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps pipelines, Docker
- Preferred skills: Terraform, ELK, Splunk, Chef, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Cloud Architects, Developers, Microservices, ML/MS/Data Engineers, Reactive Arch, Scala/Flink
The role is associated with Cloud Computing or Advanced Engineering:
- Cloud Engineer: experience with at least one of the following public clouds: Azure (Microsoft), AWS (Amazon), GCP (Google) as Architect or Developer
- Advanced Engineering assume at least one of the following skills: Microservices, Machine Learning (ML), Scala, Fink, Akka, Kafka
- At least 3 years of experience
Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements and identifying business needs. You will cooperate closely with both the development team and end-users to provide a solution that meets the best-established business goal.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Practical knowledge of BPMN, UML
- Excellent knowledge of analyzing and modeling business processes
- Good analytical, communication and organizational skills (meetings facilitations, ability to align with key stakeholders in Front Office & IT)
- Knowledge or experience in the area of finance, banking and economics
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more