Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
ITS (Internal Transformation Services) under EY’s GDS Consulting service line, is a team of seasoned consulting professionals that operate globally on internal programs that are critical to EY’s strategy and ambition. Our expertise is in the areas of Project Management, Strategy, Technology, Process Improvement, Organization Design, and Organizational Change Management.
Your role will be flexible depending on the project and business you will be working with. It varies between engagements and main transformation agenda. It may be e.g. Program Manager, Change Manager role, Transition Manager role or Business Office PMO.
Your key responsibilities
- Work closely with EY leaders across different geographies in designing, leading and implementing internal business programs of varying size and complexity
- Drive decision making and be the trusted advisor to the stakeholders
- Bring diverse and thought-provoking perspective to transformations, including market trends, new and innovative ideas from your experience and EY points of view
- Explore and co-create solutions that address the needs of clients
- Develop detailed project plans, anticipate risks and plan mitigations ahead of time
- Effectively collaborate with multiple and diverse set of stakeholders in a global environment
- Devise effective change management plans post identifying stakeholder challenges and understanding expectations
- Conduct Change Impact Analysis and Change Readiness Assessment, evaluate results and give recommendations that are actionable on immediate and long-term basis
- Develop and rollout communication and training plans to actively engage the business
- Explore and co-create solutions to maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance
- Track adoption and set up governance/ review mechanisms to ensure effective change roll out
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, including business narratives and storytelling
- Application of project management methodologies - project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders to drive decisions and consensus
- Understanding of functional processes such as IT, HR, Finance and their transformations
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly, to develop engaging presentations
- Significant experience in leading transformations and strategic initiatives, and leveraging consulting skills, project and change management as key enablers
- Ability to work and team across cultures and organizational ranks
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Ability to take up travel and conduct multi time zone meetings outside of local business hours, when needed
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 10+ Years of relevant professional experience with at least 6+ years of project management and change management
- Experience of managing workstreams / project initiatives in large scale, complex transformations
- Proven ability to guide, lead and coach client leadership / project teams across the lifecycle of complex programs and strategic initiatives
- Experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships at CxO, Partner, Functional Head levels
- Awareness and experience of leveraging technology as enablers
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working in the Big 4 professional services firms and other global management consultancies is highly desirable
- MBA or equivalent advanced education is preferable
- Certification in Project Management (PRINCE II, PMP), Agile methodology, Change Management, Design Thinking, Facilitation will be an advantage
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more