Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Right now, we are looking for Cloud Architect in Technology Transformation to join in the Senior rank our EY GDS Technology Consulting team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for technology transformation, you will be at the forefront of cloud transformation solution. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Your key responsibilities
- Provides innovative and practical designs for in Tech-forward transformations, applying advanced technical capabilities
- Provides technical expertise to maximize value from new and existing IT products and solutions in cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud solutions
- Guides others in resolving sophisticated issues in cloud architecture and solves sophisticated, escalated aspects of a architecture
- Works across multidisciplinary eams and with the business to deliver simple and easy to use systems that meet user needs and gains client / business customers' buy-in consensus
- Provides coaching, mentoring and support to development teams during integration of components and services across the eco-system, frameworks and platforms
- Actively participate in pre-sales activity, design technical solution, estimate cost, propose strategy, gather NFR. Document and describe architecture
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced understanding of cloud architecture.
- Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to business partners effectively and comprehensibly
- Ability to adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems while adhering to security and other standards
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaboration abilities – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices
- Conceptual and analytical skills – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- More than 10 years applied experience in IT
- 2+ years working in an Architect role
- Designing, building and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, other “capabilities” of a system
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Proven experience in delivering architecture strategies
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication with C-Level customers
- Willingness to travel on business
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Deep knowledge on technical architecture spanning across all aspects of each system and how it can be applied in a business context
- Good understanding of the latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC)
- Working knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Working knowledge of design and integration of platform solutions (e.g. PowerApps, SAP, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with programming languages (java, .net, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure, GCP or AWS Cloud Certified
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- Building better working world is our common target.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. In Poland we offer modern and well located office in Wrocław and Warsaw or soon co-working facilities in Katowice and Poznań.
From accountants to coders to technology consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more