Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Right now, we are looking for Solution Architect in Technology Transformation to join in the Senior rank our EY GDS Technology Consulting team focused on providing cutting – edge IT solutions dedicated to the biggest market players in EMEA region.
You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. You will build relationships across the business to understand requirements, apply deep technical knowledge of solution and technical architecture to solve business problems and work closely with other architecture and development teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
Your key responsibilities
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of the products, in line with the business strategy and objectives
- Work closely and continuously with the clients to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs, data privacy, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Identify, define and implementing reusable assets and standards. The solution architect is also responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- A Solution Architect sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business
- Actively participate in pre-sales activity, design technical solution, estimate cost, propose strategy, gather NFR. Document and describe architecture
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions
- Advanced understanding of solution architecture
- Ability to adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems while adhering to security and other standards
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaboration abilities – willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices
- Conceptual and analytical skills – ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- More than 10 years applied experience
- 2+ years working in an Architect role including: designing, building and maintaining complex solutions, including cloud-based solutions
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, other “capabilities” of a system
- Good understanding of the latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Expert-level skills in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies;
- Designing microservice architecture
- Designing high volume low latency transactional systems based on .NET Core/Java backend and Angular/React front-end
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
- Experience with authentication and authorization
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication with C-Level customers
- Willingness to travel on business
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Comprehensive experience in financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation
- Good understanding of the latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Working knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML etc.
- Working knowledge of design and integration of platform solutions (e.g. PowerApps, SAP, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Achieved one or more of the typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP etc.
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
- Building better working world is our common target
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. In Poland we offer modern and well located office in Wrocław and Warsaw or soon co-working facilities in Katowice and Poznań.
From accountants to coders to technology consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more