Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join Insurance team within EY GDS Consulting.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role
- Practical knowledge of BPMN, UML
- Excellent knowledge of analyzing and modeling business processes
- Good analytical, communication and organizational skills (meetings facilitations, ability to align with key stakeholders in Front Office & IT)
- Experience in the area of insurance, banking or wealth asset management
Fadata Java Engineer
- Experience level in Fadata – 2 - 6 yrs
- Experience in INSIS, ANSI SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle ADF, Java EE , Angular
- Performs unit testing of developed modules and components
Insurance Java Engineer
- As a Java Engineer you will participate in various streams of Insurance platform implementation projects, collaborate with team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience with Java 8, SQL and Git
- Willingness to learn and participate in Insurance platforms implementation projects, such as: Guidewire, EIS.
- Hands-on experience with REST/ SOAP Web Services, Spring, ORM framework will be a strong benefit
- Good understanding of Tomcat and or WebSphere / WebLogic
Guidewire Java Architect
- Industry experience of around 5 years and above
- Experience in Configuration, Integration or Conversion of one of Guidewire modules: Claim Center / Policy Center/ Billing Center
- Experience in UML and BPMN
- Excellent business communication, client facing, leadership or/and project management skills
- Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural decisions
- Experience in creating reliable solution plans in a cooperation with business and multi-disciplinary teams: costs estimation, delivery approaches
- Nice to have: Certification in TOGAF
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 3+ years in a corporate IT environment in a similar positions
- Demonstrable experience with frontend and backend technologies
- Good understanding of REST architecture
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
- Ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
- Understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more