Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS Business Consulting, one of the fastest-growing service lines in EY GDS Client Service, provides Technical & Business Consulting services. You will work with global professionals to solve some of the toughest challenges faced by clients. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, there will be ample opportunities to learn and lead, to enable you to advance your career to the next level. As part of our EY GDS - SC&O team, you will help clients to assess their supply chain processes, evaluate & develop the supply chain transformation strategies and optimize the various supply chain processes using the proven EY approach.
Currently we are looking for: Logistics or eProcurement Senior Consultants.
Logistics Senior Consultant
As a Logistics Senior Consultant you will work with the extended team and/or client to design and deliver actionable logistics/ supply chain transformation projects. You will contribute to the development of new solution assets and sector-related logistics/analytics products.
- At least 5-10 years within the relevant domain of operations research across industries and work experience providing solutions in a commercial setting.
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain Visibility platforms such as GT Nexus and BY Luminate Control Tower; experience with real-time transportation visibility platforms like FourKites and Project 44 will be beneficial.
- Understanding of key warehouse functions such as picking, shipping, waving, receiving, cycle counts, inventory management, replenishment, slotting, and so on.
- Knowledge in all transportation documentation such as BOL, invoice generations, packing list, pre-shipment & post-shipment documents & e-way bill generation, LC creation & execution, BOE filling.
- Understanding of key Transportation functions/features such as Optimization and Load Building, Execution, Tariffs, Finance management, Order Management, Fleet Management, Freight audit and payment, Warehouse dock scheduling, and appointment management.
eProcurement Senior Consultant
At this position you will work with the extended teams and/or clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain transformation assignments. You will participate/lead end to end system deployments from functional standpoint with caveat of technical correlations. You will have a chance to acquire knowledge of new age procurement and finance tools; such as Ariba, COUPA, Ivalua, SAP MM,PP etc. and work on process design/ reengineering/ implementation projects related to the process and/or tool.
- Experience in using technology solutions for such processes as sourcing, supplier management, contracting, order creation, invoicing, data integration, risk
- Knowledge of implementing (in addition to using) tools like Ariba, Coupa, SAP modules etc
- System requirements collections, design, configuration, testing and supporting
- Experience in Advanced Excel and Power Point
What we look for
A Team of people with business acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-paced environment.
An opportunity to be a part of a motivated, multi-disciplinary team of 2500 + professionals, in the global supply chain business worldwide.
Opportunities to work with EY Supply Chain practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more