Your new team
The position is available within Transaction Management team within Middle Office business department.
Your new team provides investment management services such as all aspects of trade confirmation, trade settlement instruction creation activities across Asset Managers' portfolios worldwide. Products include Equities, Fixed Income, Cash, Foreign Exchange, Unitized Funds and Securitized Derivatives of the same.
Transaction Management team is key partner of Asset managers, Traders, Brokers and other counter-parties.
Who are we looking for?
A person with an proven subject matter experience in Middle Office / Transaction Management / Transaction or Securities Processing / Treasury services willing to grow their industry career with us.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
How will you benefit from joining us as Middle Office Senior Expert - Transaction Management, Officer?
If you are looking for a role with wide and varied scope of responsibilities as well as opportunities to develop your financial services expertise this is the position tailored to your needs and career aspirations. Join one of the fastest growing State Street's departments and build you career with State Street - over 6400 professionals already employed in Poland!
Your new role
As Middle Office Senior Expert - Transaction Management, Officer you will be:
- Working within the Middle Office - Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland
- Providing primary support for operational team activities
- Guiding other team members; supporting junior colleagues in daily operational activities
- Contributing actively in team activities, drive sharing experiences and ideas
- Maintaining operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments
- Playing key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Driving implementation of industry or regulatory imposed changes
- Supporting the client Project Management Office as TM representative in administrative duties within the functional workstream
- Managing direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Acting as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related inquiries
- Representing the TM function in both external and all internal project discussion and workshops
- Developing and supporting critical internal relationships with dependent units, clients, cross functional operational colleagues and global counterparts
- Preparing reports for audit and audit assistance
What we value
Required Skills and Qualifications:
6-8 years of transaction management experience in a large financial services organization – a detailed understanding of the procedural, technical and product requirements within Transaction Management Teams preferred
Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
Industry utility experience preferred – Omgeo CTM, ALERT, GTSS, SWIFT
Understanding of settlement methodologies across various products (Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Cash etc.)
Client service and solutions driven mind-set, including ability to work with third-party Senior management
Fluent English – strong verbal and written communication skills
Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
Understanding of change management and Lean best practice theories, with practical experience is preferred
PC skills, including MS Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
What We Offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway