Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Microsoft 365 Security Consultant to be responsible for leading / delivery of Microsoft/Office 365 PAAS security related projects including service delivery, business development, and related activities. You’ll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to identify and overcome some of the most relevant and pressing security issues in the world.
Your key responsibilities
Our cybersecurity services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals. With a focus on Microsoft/Office 365 security and security architecture, you will serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical security frameworks and technical reviews of cloud security architecture.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure platform
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 cloud services:
Productivity (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Collaboration (Teams, Outlook, Sharepoint)
Platform (Windows 10/11, MDM solutions)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure Defender solutions (Defender for Office 365, Defender for Endpoint etc)
- Sound understanding of cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or relevant
- Hands-on & proven experience in building and deploying Enterprise scale Security solutions utilizing Microsoft 365 platfom components
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Equivalent certification (e.g. Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of application and platform management solutions:
Microsoft System Center Config Manager
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sentinel technology
- Knowledge of Cloud VDI solutions
- Understanding of DevOps and Agile/Scrum
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more