Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
- Assist the Active Directory (AD) Services Team’s Architects in support of: Inter-Forest User Migrations, Account Management and Provisioning, and AD Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills related to Application remediation
- Support Active Directory management tools, automations, and backups
- Maintain a solid understanding of business issues and technical solutions encountered during the migration of single forest or multi-forest Active Directory environments
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Maintain a strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as customers
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 5+ years of experience in Active Directory migrations, design, and implementations
- Solid experience working with large, complex Active Directory migrations for customers, prospects, or clients
- Advanced knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, domain controllers management)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, Kerberos, Windows Authentication and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Advanced knowledge of Azure AD, Office 365, Active Directory Federation Services and Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Certificate Services/PKI infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Demonstrate a conceptual understanding of Microsoft’s Directory Sync products (ie. DirSync, ForeFront Identity Manager)
- Require ability to read, understand, and draw conclusions from basic network traces as they relate to client-server communications
- Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Knowledge of identity life cycle onboarding and offboarding processes
- Account Management and Provisioning: Strong knowledge of permissions that are granted natively to various Microsoft Built-In Groups to perform Active Directory Administrative Functions
- Knowledge of native permissions granted when building AD objects
- Knowledge of permissions granted natively to Built-In Groups via GPOs and/or Local Policies
- Active Directory Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions: Ability to read product documentation to conceptualize and implement solutions, build Domain Controllers and Member Servers to support Enterprise Solutions
- Thorough functional understanding and ability to configure Active Directory Server Roles (CAs, IIS, File/Print, DNS)
- Working knowledge of GPOs, AD Sites, Replication Topology, and native AD troubleshooting tools
- Hands-on experience with Tableau or other analytics platform skills.
- .Net website development and Sql Server database skills.
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.