In this role, you have the opportunity to
Considering the challenges the world is facing today, Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all. We believe, that with open-minded and supportive attitude we can exceed customer expectations. Innovation is You.
What is Transport (IWD)?
The IWD (International Warehousing and Distribution) team is responsible for the transport of the ordered Philips products or components to production. They process shipments, monitor and track the freight, and manage the carriers involved in transportations. The team is in contact not only with the Customers, but also with Business, Market and Functions.
You are responsible for
- Operational monitoring on global level of the shipments
- Maintenance of the correct master data in Transport Management System
- Ensure executional compliance and quality of the delivery
- Trouble shooting of ad-hoc issues (Carrier, systems and operations related issues)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate or student of last year at Bachelor or Master studies (ideally related to Supply Chain with focus on Logistics/Transportation)
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications; knowledge of SAP and Transport Management System will be an asset
- Fluent English and Polish is essential
- Possibility to work full-time (min. 35 hours/week)
In return, we offer you
- 6-months internship based on civil contract with competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours, easily adaptable to your University schedule
- Possibility to build your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter
- Work in international environment and possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Opportunity to become a part of Campus Community that consists of more than 150 international students & graduates where you will have the possibility to participate in development sessions & trainings
- Multisport card, which enables you to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities across Poland
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.