Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Currently we are looking for EYCC and Consulting Skills Leader.
The EYCC and Consulting Skills Leader is responsible for a collaboration between the EY focus areas (external (including Alumni) and internal), EY Talent and EY Operations. This Career Network professional will collaborate and engage directly with EY leaders and executives to develop and enable sponsored relationships, and will team with Regional Leadership to drive connectivity between EY, the EYCC, and the business community. This individual will be charged with continuing to build the EY Career Network of sponsored, qualified executives, as well as a growing pipeline of EY-sponsored opportunities, and helping foster connections and connectivity where there is relevant alignment between those individuals and opportunities. As such, a key qualification for this role will be proven success building and fostering relationships cross GDS Consulting SL.
Your key responsibilities
As EYCC and Consulting Skills Leader your primary responsibility will be develop and grow key strategic executive relationships within EY and externally by supporting executives as they navigate career transitions, skills management and by connecting individuals to career opportunities. This role operates as a relationship conduit, connector, and liaison between current EY executives, the external business community and EY alumni executives and is an integral part of our multi-faceted EY Career Center team comprised of Executive Coaches, Career Network Leaders, Operational Leaders, and Project Managers.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to be recognized as a respected ambassador of EY through involvement with external-facing activities, engagement with external executives, and interactions with prospective and key clientele
- Ability to engage with EY executives in key strategic planning activities and major initiatives, including developing current client relationships, advising leadership to validate priority accounts, and solving challenges by connecting clients and stakeholders to appropriate firm services
- Proven success at validating functional expertise and qualifying leadership skill sets and competencies
- Adept at providing sophisticated, analytical insights and thought leadership to key stakeholders and executives with the aim of identifying business needs and to support connectivity to brand or business opportunities for EY
- Ability to lead and influence knowledge sharing behaviors by acting as a role model, networking across sectors and leveraging best practices
- Ability to design and develop thought leadership, author articles, facilitate a discussion, and present to internal and external leaders
- Adept at driving projects and initiatives from start to completion, with little leverage
- Lead with operational excellence and consistently follow established process and technology and protocols
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the professional services sector, including go-to-market and operating structures and work in conjunction with leadership to prepare insightful analyses on trends and the implications to the firm and clients
- Understands EY Independence requirements as they pertain to the services of the EYCC and skills management
- Willingness to team with stakeholder groups and serve as an internal and external ambassador and delegate for all EYCC and Skills Management related activities
- Maintain confidentiality when necessary and manage sensitive data
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience within a client service business; industry research, management consulting or recruiting/talent management
- Experience in skills management area
- Proven ability working with executives clients and stakeholders in a fast-moving, client driven environment
- Ability to own and deliver highly complex, customized projects simultaneously with a high degree of autonomy
- Confident to build a network of internal and external contacts to help shape point of view
- Analytical approach and ability to understand complex client requests, provide guidance, and determine a path forward, including necessary research
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience, Master’s degree or postgraduate qualifications a plus
Ideally, you will also have
- Ability to exercise a high level of independent judgement in deciding scope, direction and focus
- Experience identifying trends and translating them into key market-facing initiatives
- Strength in guiding, training, mentoring and developing multidisciplinary, virtual teams
What we do look for:
We are looking for individuals that have a strong business acumen and leadership capabilities. Innovative, creative thinkers who are strategic, collaborative and consultative and who can bring a fresh perspective will thrive in this environment.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more