Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management, and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
As a Senior Consultant within our Identity & Access Management / Digital Identities (IAM) you will be technically minded and process oriented, providing support and advice to our clients on a daily basis. You will belong to an international team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
- Perform reviews and assessments of existing Identity & Access Management implementations in terms of overall configuration correctness, security and performance.
- Ensure solutions adhere to internal standards and industry best practices.
- Identify areas for process optimization related to Identity & Access Management configuration and maintenance.
- Cross-train with other team members to share knowledge and learn new skills.
- Create solutions to advance the security and usability of digital identity within the enterprise.
Skills and attributes for success
- 5+ years of sound domain experience in Identity & Access Management and Digital Identities.
- Must have an experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) - architecture, design (SailPoint IIQ Provisioning Integration Module), development, configuration, testing, integration, and deployment. Experience in any other IDM suite (OIM, IBM, Sun, CA, Microfocus / NetIQ) is an added advantage.
- Having hands-on experience with Java programing language.
- Hands-on development experience on Provisioning Workflows, triggers, rules and customizing the tool as per the requirements.
- Having experience/knowledge in following technologies: JAVA, LDAP, SAML, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), PKI will be an advantage.
- Should have good understanding in concepts such as identity lifecycle, self-service, automated approval process, RBAC, attestation, separation of duties and recertification.
- Readiness to travel.
- Very good command of English (German or other European language would be advantage but is not mandatory).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- ITIL certification.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more