Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Owns the delivery of experience research activities to advise the user experience within a client or internal project with growing complexity, presenting to and collaborating with clients in said projects
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative analyses, captures and reviews insights and sees opportunities within the user interface to improve user usability and /or accessibility
- Leads aspects of research efforts into new directions and best-practice guidelines to stay up to date with usability technologies and studies
Your key responsibilities
- Manages data files/records from data-gathering exercises across methods, in exercises with growing complexity
- Conducts both qualitative and quantitative analyses using methods including, but not limited to, usability testing, heuristic assessments, contextual observation, interviews, surveys and eye tracking
- Makes significant contributions to brainstorms, critiques, and other collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams
- and performs participant recruitment through creation of screeners and scheduling
- Owns the analysis of existing data in areas such as demographics, technology, socio-economics, and the market to supervise cultural and social trends, and their impact on consumers' attitudes, behavior and perceptions, using solid knowledge to draw relevant insights
- Reviews research observations, research reports, research briefs, session footage and highlight reels and evaluates the findings and recommendations
- Provides significant input into proposals and project scopes with recommended design research approaches
- Drives adaptation and innovation efforts regarding research practices to meet team and client needs under tight timeframes, budgetary constraints or when faced with recruiting challenges
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrates competence data gathering and analysis techniques across qualitative and quantitative methods (e.g. heuristic assessments, interviews, comparative/competitive analysis, observations, usability testing, etc.)
- Demonstrates sound competence in conducting partner interviews to advise project goals and outcomes
- Has some knowledge of surveys, diary studies, card sorting, tree-testing, focus groups, and partner workshop facilitation
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Studies, Communications, Psychology, Sociology, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience
- Significant experience in either an internal or external experience research role, or similar
- Experience in conducting qualitative user experience research methods (moderated, remote, and remote un moderated): partner interviews, user interviews, ethnographic studies, contextual inquiry, participatory design, concept testing, and usability testing
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in financial sector
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more