Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with an expertise in Manufacturing processes to join us in EY GDS-SC&O. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
As part of our team, you will help clients to improve the performance of their supply chain. We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with an expertise in Manufacturing and Operational Excellence to join us in EY GDS-SC&O. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Analysing as-is operating model especially for manufacturing clients
- Creating the vision for the manufacturing organization in line with the overall business strategy and targets
- Designing and frame working implementation to measure and manage the selected operating model of the organization
- Driving operational excellence to improve client’s performance and supply chain stability
- Designing and implementing EY Smart factory solution
- Implementing measures to improve resource utilization and customer satisfaction: OEE, lot size adjustments, SMED, Predictive Maintenance, TPM, 5S, 7QC Tools
- Assisting in digital shop floor transformation and implement modern technology solutions enabling Factory of the Future
- Participate actively in building an industry focused practice across EY GDS service lines
- Identify opportunities, lead others to follow your unique solutions to unstructured problems
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience of shop-floor process and ability to interact with shopfloor people (technicians, operators, casuals) to understand the real problem and to implement various systems
- Ability to drive Digital transform projects for various manufacturing processes
- Understanding of various systems like Agile, MES, ERP, QMS etc is desired
- Solid knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation.
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong analytical skill to handle structured and unstructured data generated during manufacturing process and ability to devise meaningful stories around the same
- Strong core consulting skills- i.e. analytical, primary and secondary research presentation and including logical structuring and storyboarding, superior knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
- Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills, and experience communicating to and working with onsite teams, clients and senior leaderships
- Exceptional attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong track record of executing high-impact initiatives
- Ability to work independently and proactively
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Higher Degree from Tier-1 institutes with min 5 years of relevant business or consulting experience
- Strong experience within operational excellence and production systems, supply chain management
- Prior experience in Value Stream Mapping, Manufacturing Capacity Audit and/or Operations Strategy
- Experience in manufacturing, heavy industry or automotive processes as a plus
- Lean manufacturing toolbox familiarity, Lean Six Sigma Green / Black Belt Certificate
- Very good command of English, other key European language as a plus (German/French)
- Ability to travel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for client and management is an essential part of the role
- Experience with analytical tools will be an added plus (Llamasoft, Supply Chain Strategist, R, Python, SQL etc.) – Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization
- Entrepreneurial mindset, design thinking and passion for planning would drive this role
What we look for
- Technical experience, commercial acumen and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Strong experience in manufacturing and passion to drive the change
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more