Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
As part of EY GDS AMS - Assurance Team, your main goal will be to ensure the Team provides a consistent and high quality service by taking end-to-end project ownership and accomplishing defined goals.
You will manage operational aspects of account management such as: Resource Management, Metrics & Reporting, Performance Management and elements of Risk Management. You will continue to manage, coach and act as a mentor, playing a key role in the development of the Team. You will build strong relationships with onshore colleagues and clients, identifying EY GDS Team opportunities to grow projects’ portfolio, with constant quality improvement.
You will have an opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide. You will be able to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries.
Your key responsibilities
- Monitor operational measures, e.g.: utilization, KPIs, Minimum commitment versus Actual hours transitioned).
- Develop strong relationship with onshore stakeholders and manage their expectations on service delivery.
- Promote internal communication between teams and assist them in driving change and reinforcing quality through developing and following proper protocols.
- Promote training and development of knowledge in AMS GDS teams by identifying training needs along with Area Managers (AM), Talent Leaders (TL), supported by knowledge champions.
- Develop a solid succession planning and employee development.
- Assist in recruitment process for AMS Team and co-create pipeline of potential talent.
- Ensure coverage of rewards and recognition for the high performing associates.
- Set directions, mentor and guide Team Leaders & Assistant Managers, to manage their own performance.
- In cooperation with support functions (Operations), adapt plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Together with senior managers at EY GDS and Off shoring Program manager, identify business opportunities and devise strategy to broaden scope of EY GDS AMS Team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and facilitation skills including multi-lingual skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Excellence at coordinating multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with an effective prioritization, organization, flexibility and self-discipline.
- Ability to analyze complex or unusual problems, in order to deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions.
- Skilled at quick gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources.
- Openness to co-create Team culture based on market standards, corporate policies and best practices.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 9+ years’ experience (and demonstrated competence, depth, and breadth) of operational and project management experience
- 6+ years’ experience of people management, coaching and leveraging work through others.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A professional with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more