Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We currently have a career opportunity for a Consultant in our Cybersecruity practice for Data Protection & Privacy with demonstrated experience in developing data protection strategies and implementing solutions to provide data security, privacy and integrity.
EY’s Cybersecurity Practice functions as a center of excellence to assist our consulting practices in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing large, complex full lifecycle initiatives along with providing expertise in leading practices, methods, and resources in the space of Cybersecurity. The Data Protection & Privacy competency within the Cybersecurity practice is a critical competency that supports our clients across all industry sectors.
Your key responsibilities
As a Consultant in the Data Protection & Privacy competency, you will help clients define technical and business requirements for data protection solutions as well as develop business processes and policies related to controlling access to data. This includes helping clients to identify, understand and protect their most critical data throughout the data lifecycle. Engagements range from identifying high value assets to developing data classification schemes, standards and guidelines and implementing processes and technologies to provide leading data protection capabilities.
You and your team will implement and advise clients on multiple data protection products and solutions, including:
- Enterprise data loss prevention
- Data discovery
- Data classification
- Digital rights management
- Cloud data loss prevention / cloud access security brokers
- File and database encryption
Skills and attributes for success
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 1-3 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Approximately 1-3 years of technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, data classification, privacy assessments, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance.
- Basic understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
Demonstrated experience in three or more of the following areas:
- Data leakage/content monitoring and filtering
- Secure messaging/email encryption
- Mobile device security
- Disk, file, device, and database encryption
- Key management/Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Data classification and privacy policies
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Logging, monitoring, and security event management
- Secure information storage
Ideally, you’ll also have
The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
What we look for
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients related to privacy and data protection, such as PCI DSS, GLBA, Basel II, EU Data Protection Directive, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws.
- Technical architecture experience integrating data protection software into clients' infrastructure; network architecture design, implementation and administration.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, virtual machine envrionments, mainframe security packages, and relational database management systems.
- Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues
- Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Excellent teaming skills
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more