Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EPM Manager (Enterprise Performance Management) with Tagetik or Oracle Hyperion works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you a manager role with great opportunities to develop yourself in areas of project management, team management as well as internal and external stakeholder management. You will work and lead teams that design, develop, test, deploy and support different types of solutions using multiple EPM solutions on a variety of systems. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the challenging projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Support client needs by delivering Functional and Technical EPM consolidation or FP&A.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams in the identification of business requirements workshops, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Proactive with Solution oriented mindset, having good client interaction.
- Involve in EPM practice growth initiatives.
- Coach and mentor the teammates. Participated in RFP, PoC, Staffing and Estimation.
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibilities
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within EY, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Help clients modernize their processes by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams’ workflows
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Manage client solution delivery, including defining project approach, leading and motivating project teams, monitoring and managing project risks, managing client and EY key stakeholders, and successfully delivering client solutions.
- Identifying new business opportunities, including building strong client relations, understanding client needs and EY solution offerings, communicating client opportunities to EY leadership, and helping develop client opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals with EPM toolset skills (like Tagetik, Oracle( Hyperion HFM or Hyperion Planning or FCCS or PBCS), OneStream), ready to develop their technical and consulting skills across a variety of business processes, who are able to work independently but also as a part of a team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in EPM implementation.
- Should know Functional aspect of consolidation process. Should have acted as Techno functional role.
- Develop and maintain solid knowledge on Consolidation or in FP&A.
- Should have worked in designing the Task flow and metadata design.
- Independently provide system solutions to Consolidation or FP&A issues and enhancements; act as an escalation point to FAST support/Operation team for complex issues
- Act as a technical EPM solution architect.
- Perform functional and technical testing of system projects; bug fixes and enhancements
- Participate in prioritizing system issues for development team; Participate in regular calls with development team to keep track of progress
- Independently identify areas of improvement and makes recommendations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- German or French or Italian language
- Skills in more EPM systems
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more