Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The selected candidate will:
- Successfully execute projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope using Agile methodologies (Lean, DevOps, Scrum, SAFe)
- Exhibits the behaviors of an Agile Leader with an Agile Mindset
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers
- Challenge the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity
- Proactively identifies risks and issues and implements the most appropriate solution
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning events
- Define and facilitate PI Planning events and track the progress
- Facilitate Agile Release Train level demos with Product Managers
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
- Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Helps the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Escalates people problems to management where necessary
- Communicates with management and outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions; addresses resource issues and deviation from Agile practices
- Removes impediments so the team can focus on the work at hand and follow Agile practices
- Work within defined governance processes
- Manage external contracts and suppliers, where required
- Ensures that quality project standards are met as prescribed by EY Client Technology through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Experience of managing Agile projects and personal accountability for delivering projects to time and cost
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust and delivering on promises
- Experience employing DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Skills to manage one or more agile teams / projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques (Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down metrics etc)
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management / Agile methodology
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience 7+ years in a corporate IT environment
- 5+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
- Certified Scrum Master and/or SAFe-certified
- Project management certification is preferred (PMI/CAPM or PMP)
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
- Background in analytical software.
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform native technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical skills, Solution designing experience is a plus
Knowledge of Automation Tools.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more