Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Provides project management expertise and manages the delivery of part of a large project or a small to medium project, acting independently to deliver project to schedule, budget and scope
- Maintains project plans, monitor costs, manages project risks and creates clear and attainable milestones, adjusting the project plan as required to successfully deliver project objectives
- Ensures the project follows established client and specific processes including Statement of Work (SoW), Installation Guides, Staging Guides, etc.
- Supports the Senior Project Manager on project deliverables and ensures project deliverables are signed off by Program Manager and/or Director
Your key responsibilities
- Successfully execute projects to agreed schedule, budget and scope using Agile methodologies (Lean, DevOps, Scrum)
- Exhibits the behaviors of an Agile Leader with an Agile Mindset
- Participates in the development of RFP/RFI process.
- Challenge the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Facilitates Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Support the Product Owner and/or Project/Program Manager to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy intra-team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope.
- Focus on ever-improving team dynamics and performance. Helps the team manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and opportunities for growth. Escalates people problems to management where necessary
- Communicates with management and outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work.
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions; addresses resource issues and deviation from Agile practices.
- Applies Lean-Agile practices, such built-in quality, Kanban, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Removes impediments so the team can focus on the work at hand and follow Agile practices
- Ensures appropriate involvement of external teams such as other vendor providers / partners on the project
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
- Ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, other Technical qualification
- 5-7 years in a corporate IT environment
- 3+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Considered an expert in Scrum Master Function
- Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures
- Experience creating, executing and amending project plans
- Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage small projects
- Proven experience using, interpreting and making recommendations from financial data
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- 6 sigma certification
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more