Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY. Join EY GDS as Customer Experience Transformation Consultant and be part of a global team of CX strategists, gain international experience, and work with global experts for leading market players, multinationals, and innovators. Help other companies be people centered, data informed and technology enabled. Co-design and deliver brands, products and services that create value and differentiation for customers, employees and for businesses.
The role is for an experienced hands-on CX Consultant who has a passion for creating better online and offline experiences for people and advising top clients to make bolder choices that define the vision for the future. We want you to be pro-active, curious, enthusiastic and open to new experiences.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand the needs of clients and find ways to solve their problems using creative methods.
- Combine customer-centric with analytical thinking approach to deliver sustainable solutions for clients.
- Support teams to define strategies & business models that address today’s business needs and future growth.
- Identify and promote opportunities for process improvements, experiment with ideas and review outcomes to deliver the best possible solutions
- Build CX Strategy, business case, as-is to to-be customer journeys & business models, front-end CRM Strategy across multiple touchpoints.
- Help companies with their Digital Transformation and prepare roadmaps.
- Own and lead writing and responding to winning Customer Experience, Design Experience or UX Design RFP/ RFI & Proposals
- Convey complex information by using compelling and visual methods and storytelling that is engaging for audiences
Skills and attributes
- Act as a trusted advisor in understanding and analyzing client's business requirements, CX to UX needs and aspirations enabling clients to understand the art-of-the-possible for CX transformations, GTM with products and CRM Transformations.
- Drive Ideation, Interaction Design around Personas, new design patterns. Be an innovative thinker with Human Centred Design approach.
- Understand the limitations of client/ internal tech stacks, ecosystems and business model and provide design advice wherever necessary.
- Work with UX Leads to take strategy to execution via UX Designs, MVPs/ prototypes
To qualify for the role you must have
- 4+ years of experience in identifying & building customer journeys (across multiple digital & physical touchpoints)
- Expertise in CX Journey design, CX analytics, digital platforms & products in the CRM space
- Sufficient knowledge to help build and refine consulting frameworks around processes, technology and people to enable clients create enhanced B2C/B2B customer journeys or digital products, applications and touchpoints.
- Vertical and industry experience e.g. in consumer Industries or Retail, eCommerce, Telecom, BFSI, Product organisations or CX Consulting services.
- Proficiency in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficiency or good command of German/French (B2+)
- Tech/ Tools Skills: solid hands on experience in CX Design collaboration tools to build and modify CX journey flows, processes (e.g. Visio, IBM Blueworks, ARIS, Uxpressia)
- Hands on experience with popular CRM Marketing Automation & Content Management Systems (CMS), e.g., Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle CRM & Marketing Clouds, Adobe AEM, Magneto, SAP Hybris etc.
What we look for
- people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to work with companies across the globe
- people not afraid to ask questions, deep dive into the challenge and eager to constantly learn and self-develop
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more